Monday, March 30, 2009

Moms Attending School

It's already hard enough to be a mom, but it is even more harder when a mom is a student. It is hard to put time aside to study when you have children especially when the children are always around you. There is no quiet time for a mom to focus and concentrate on her studies. A mom is probably frequently interrupted while she is studying or has to stop studying just to take care of her kids. It also make things hard for a mom when she has to find someone to watch over the children while she is in school. Even when finding a baby sitter she still has to pay them to watch the kids. Some mothers also don't like the fact of leaving their children. With the expenses of kids, going to school makes it even more expensive for moms. She will have to pay for things such books and tuition fees, which she will be spending even more money.
For me, finding the time to study is very hard and it gets very frustrating when I can't focus on my studies, especially when I know that I have a test or quiz the next day. From my experience, my son is always bugging me and wanting things every time i do try to study. The best time a mom probably has to study is early in the morning or really late at night, which is during the time that the children are sleeping. Another time a mom could probably study if she has kids that are in school, but it might be a problem if she is also working. Moms that are students have to find a schedule that works for her, but it is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment